Welcome to The Sewing Clinic!
We run weekly sewing classes for kids and adults in Kapiti Coast. We hold school holiday programmes and run weekend workshops too.
Sewing classes for adults
4 Week blocks of classes for adults.
$135 for 4 weeks OR $240 for 8 week term (two x 4 week blocks)
– Includes basic selection of fabrics for the smaller projects. Students to bring their own fabric for the larger sewing projects.
- Wed. 6:30-8pm | Adult – Beginners – (with Penina)
- Wed. 6:30-8pm | Adult – Beginners – (with Lisa)
- Wed. 7:30-9:30pm | Adult – Intermediates (with Vic and Penina)
- Day time classes
- Thurs. 12:30-2:00 | Adult – Beginners (with Lisa)
Sewing classes for kids
8 week terms for $180 – Includes fabric for all the projects
- · Tues. 3:45-5:15 | Teens & Intermediates – Class 1 (with Penina)
- · Tues. 3:45-5:15 | Teens & Intermediates – Class 2 (with Lisa)
- · Thurs. 3:45-5:00 | Kids’ Beginners – Class 1 (with Penina)
- · Thurs. 3:45-5:00 | Kids’ Beginners – Class 2 (with Lisa)
- · Fri. 3:45-5:15 | Kids’ Intermediate (with Lisa)
We have a wait list for a new Friday afternoon class for kids. When we have at least 6 signed up then we will officially create the class.